Nuun is venting into a new product category with the creation of Nuun Energy, a healthy energy drink substitute that's easy to pack and take on the go. The product is formulated to support everyday health with electrolytes, vitamins, adaptogens and a unique blend of B vitamins.
The potent product combines 80mg of caffeine from organic green tea extract with 20mg of adaptogens, so that people experience an instant lift and reduced fatigue. The refreshing Nuun Energy tablets are available in flavors like Berry Blast, Tropical Punch, Ginger Lime Zing and Watermelon Burst, and they can be dissolved in water to reenergize workdays, workouts and activities in between. Easy to carry and fueled by a "trio of high-voltage ingredients," Nuun Energy helps those with active minds and bodies get the most from their beverages.
Nuun Energy is a Clean and Portable Energy Drink Substitute
1. Healthy Energy Drinks - The trend of healthy and portable energy drink substitute products is growing, creating a market for new formulations and customizable options.
2. Adaptogenic Drinks - The trend towards adaptogens, natural stress-relievers, is expanding to drinks market, opening opportunities for unique blends and health claims.
3. On-the-go Supplements - The trend of portable and convenient supplements is gaining momentum, leading to the development of more innovative and functional formats.
1. Functional Beverages - The functional beverages industry can capitalize on the growing demand for healthy energy drinks and adaptogens, by exploring innovative ingredient and format combinations.
2. Sports and Fitness Nutrition - The sports and fitness nutrition industry can develop customizable and targeted supplement options, taking advantage of the trend towards on-the-go supplements and personalized health routines.
3. Natural and Organic Products - The natural and organic products industry can expand their offerings into the energy drink category, reaching consumers who prioritize clean and healthy ingredients.