The Numéro China November 2011 issue features towering turbans that are bound to make heads turn.
The issue presents printed turbans that shine in any wardrobe. It has model Claus Wickrath dancing around with her black tresses that are visually stunning. The editorial titled ‘Paloma’ attracts viewers as the issue focuses on style, class and tipsy-topsy turbans that can’t be missed.
The Numéro China November 2011 is filled with astonishing accessories and to-die-for dresses. The huge headbands make a sophisticated style statement and will be a must-have item in every wardrobe.
The Numéro China November 2011 Issue is Flashy and Fabulous
1. Towering Turbans - Fashion trend featuring printed and shiny turbans with a focus on style and sophistication.
2. Huge Headbands - Fashion trend featuring oversized headbands for a sophisticated style statement.
3. To-die-for Dresses - Fashion trend featuring stunning dresses as part of an overall luxurious look.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for designers and retailers to create and market fashionable turbans, headbands, and dresses.
2. Accessories - Opportunity to create and sell complimentary accessories such as earrings, necklaces, and bracelets to complete the luxurious look.
3. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty companies to create makeup and skincare products that complement the sophisticated style of the turbans, headbands, and dresses.