The Novo Camera offers a step up in terms of cinematic quality for GoPro Hero3 users and appreciators. While the Hero3 does provide people with a convenient, easy and unique way to record everything from adventurous escapades to daily activities, it is limited to whatever field of view is offered by the built-in lens. As an alternative, the Novo Camera has no such limitations.
Developed and engineered by View Factor Studios in collaboration with Radiant Images, the Novo Camera works with C-Mount lenses, which adds new exposure control capabilities and thus opens up a slew of new artistic possibilities.
Interestingly, the Novo Camera is 20% thinner than the GoPro Hero3. Made out of lightweight aluminum, it does not sacrifice size and weight for better quality footage.
The Novo Camera Improves Upon the GoPro Hero3 Capapbilties
1. Expanded Camera Lens Options - The use of C-Mount lenses in the Novo Camera creates a new market for high-quality cinematic lenses that can be used with small video cameras like the GoPro Hero3.
2. Thinner Camera Designs - The Novo Camera's lightweight aluminum design introduces potential for thinner camera designs that prioritize image quality and versatility.
3. Improved Cinematic Experiences - The Novo Camera's new exposure control capabilities allows for users to have more control over the final footage, creating a new market for higher quality and artistic experiences.
1. Camera Lens Manufacturing - The development of the Novo Camera could lead to more demand for high-quality camera lenses that are compatible with small cameras, creating a new market for camera lens manufacturers.
2. Camera Design and Manufacturing - The Novo Camera's lightweight aluminum design and high quality footage could disrupt the camera design industry by creating more demand for thinner and more versatile designs.
3. Media Production and Distribution - The Novo Camera's new exposure controls and high-quality footage can disrupt media production and distribution industries by enabling more high-quality and artistic content for distribution on various media platforms.