Available on Amazon, this novelty Snapchat novelty backpack is the perfect gift for social media-obsessed fashion fans and is a statement piece that will resonate with Gen Z and Millennial audiences.
Creative agency Select was tasked with creating a line of fun products inspired by the popular mobile app and came up with a novelty collection that features this themed carryall. Other piece in the collection include logo-inspired cushions, office supplies and even novelty balloons that are a perfect party accent.
Taking on the shape of the app's friendly ghost mascot, "Ghostface Chillah," this backpack will put a smile on anyone's face and is both a memorable and affordable novelty gift. The product will resonate with youth who are familiar with Snapchat's brand aesthetic and can even be used by the brand as a unique marketing tactic.
This Snapchat Novelty Backpack is Shaped to Resemble the App's Ghost Mascot
1. Social Media Merchandise - Capitalizing on the popularity of social media platforms by providing merchandise and novelty items that resonate with youth audiences.
2. Mobile App-inspired Collection - Creating collections of fun products inspired by popular mobile apps that make for great novelty gifts and decor.
3. Branded Statement Pieces - Creating unique branded items that make a statement and resonate with specific audiences.
1. E-commerce - E-commerce retailers can leverage social media merchandise trends to provide unique product offerings that appeal to younger generations.
2. Creative Agencies - Creative agencies can work with brands to create branded collections that resonate with specific audiences and provide unique marketing opportunities.
3. Social Media Platforms - Social media platforms can leverage their brand aesthetic to create merchandise and novelty items that appeal to their user base and provide additional revenue streams.