If you like the idea of making a beautiful bento box lunch but don't have all the skills to create all of the perfect details, try the Nori Punch Decorating Tool series by CuteZCute.
Used just like you would use a hole puncher, take a piece of seaweed and punch out the eyes and mouths that you want to use to decorate your bento lunch. With three adorable cartoon faces in the set, you can mix and match the eyes and mouths to come up with over 25 different face combinations.
Use them to decorate sushi, rice balls or anything you want to make more attractive. Even the seaweed with its face cutout by the Nori Punch Decorating Tool makes for a decorative rice wrap.
The Nori Punch Decorating Tool Makes Adorable Bento Lunches
1. Bento Box Decoration - The Nori Punch Decorating Tool series allows for easy and adorable decoration of bento box lunches.
2. Customizable Cartoon Faces - The mix-and-match feature of the Nori Punch Decorating Tool series enables users to create over 25 different face combinations.
3. Seaweed Art - The Nori Punch Decorating Tool series offers a creative way to use seaweed as a decorative element in food.
1. Food Packaging - Food packaging companies can explore incorporating the Nori Punch Decorating Tool series as a value-add for customers looking to create visually appealing bento box lunches.
2. Kitchen Tools - Kitchen tool manufacturers can design and produce similar hole puncher-style tools to cater to the growing demand for creative and customizable food decoration.
3. Asian Cuisine - Restaurants and food businesses specializing in Asian cuisine can utilize the Nori Punch Decorating Tool series to enhance the presentation of their dishes and attract customers.