The Nomad(e) Jacket is a hybrid shell garment built with durability in mind to help support outdoor adventurers on the regular or in the event of an emergency. The jacket is constructed with a proprietary graphene-caged membrane built into the structure, which makes it a great combination windbreaker, everyday garment or emergency outerwear style. The fully waterproof jacket also maintains a breathable construction that's perfect for wear in inclement weather.
The Nomad(e) Jacket packs down into an impossibly compact form that's ready for storage in a backpack, wardrobe or even vehicle. The jacket is rounded out with a series of everyday carry (EDC)-friendly pockets to easily keep a wallet, smartphone, keys, multitools and more stored on one's person.
The Nomad(e) Jacket is Made with a Graphene-Caged Membrane
1. Emergency Adventurer Gear - As more people seek outdoor adventures and unpredictable weather patterns continue to surface, there is a need for durable, waterproof and breathable outerwear like the Nomad(e) Jacket.
2. Graphene-embedded Textiles - The use of graphene in clothing has the potential to disrupt the outdoor clothing and sportswear industries as it can provide superior properties compared to traditional materials.
3. Compact Emergency Gear - The trend towards compact and portable gear that can easily be stored in backpacks or vehicles is a response to the need for preparedness in emergency situations.
1. Outdoor Clothing - Outdoor clothing companies can incorporate graphene technology into their products to offer superior quality and durability to their customers.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can use graphene technology to develop high-performance garments suitable for extreme weather conditions.
3. Disaster Preparedness - Emergency preparedness companies can offer portable and compact gear options like the Nomad(e) jacket to help individuals be prepared in case of unpredictable emergencies like natural disasters.