Affectionately known as "Waity Katie," Kate Middleton is now officially engaged to Prince William, and a 'No More Waity, Katie' Nail Polish is being launched to celebrate that.
Made by Butter London, the majestic bottled manicure will be one of several royal themed cosmetic varnishes; this one will be a blue gray color with glitter, to be available in March as a limited edition fingernail lacquer. 'No More Waity, Katie' Nail Polish will be an affordable $22 and quite the regal steal for an organic beauty product.
Photo Credits: People | Celeb Parade | Modesty Brown
'No More Waity, Katie' Nail Polish is Made for Kate Middleton
1. Royal-themed Cosmetics - Creating a line of cosmetic products inspired by royalty, such as 'No More Waity, Katie' Nail Polish, can tap into the fascination with the British royal family and generate excitement among consumers.
2. Limited Edition Beauty Products - Releasing limited edition beauty products, like the 'No More Waity, Katie' Nail Polish, can create a sense of urgency and exclusivity, driving sales and creating buzz.
3. Organic Beauty Products - Developing organic beauty products, like the 'No More Waity, Katie' Nail Polish, can cater to the growing consumer demand for clean and sustainable beauty options.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can capitalize on the royal wedding frenzy by creating a range of royal-themed cosmetic products.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry, particularly in bridal wear, can collaborate with beauty brands to create complementary products for weddings and special occasions.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can explore the organic and natural beauty market by developing more eco-friendly and sustainable products, like organic nail polishes.