Eating your favorite finger foods used to be messy. Not any more with Trongs, a new rubber utensil which lets you grip food easily with your fingers but keeps them clean. All the better to keep your beer mug grease-free!
They work like tongs, with channels to slip your fingers into to get a grip of the food. The creators, Eric Zimmermann and Dan Ferrara, describe their product as “chopsticks on steroids!” They were inspired to create Trongs when they were out enjoying some wings when one of their cell phones rang. Dan had to quickly clean his fingers first. The rest as they say, is history.
1. Mess-free Eating - Trongs utensils offer a solution for messy finger food eating by providing a clean grip.
2. Innovative Utensils - Trongs introduces a rubber utensil as a disruptive innovation in the utensil industry.
3. Enhanced Finger Grip - Trongs' unique design enhances the finger grip for better food handling.
1. Food and Beverage - Trongs utensils have the potential to disrupt the food and beverage industry by improving the eating experience.
2. Kitchenware - Trongs presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the kitchenware industry by offering a new type of utensil.
3. Mobile Accessories - Trongs' inspiration from a cell phone call creates a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the mobile accessories industry.