Nintendo is injecting a shot of life into its aging and soon to be replaced DS with the new Nintendo DS Bluetooth keyboard. The keyboard comes as part of a new the new game Pokemon Typing, a game which teaches children how to type in the Pokemon universe.
Perhaps the best part about the Nintendo DS Bluetooth keyboard is that it can be used with any Bluetooth-compatible device. I can't wait to see what cool peripherals Nintendo designs for the 3DS. Holographic keyboards, anyone?
The Nintendo DS Bluetooth Keyboard Teaches Children How to Type
1. Educational Gaming - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing more educational games and accessories that teach children valuable skills while they play.
2. Bluetooth Peripheral - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative Bluetooth peripherals that enhance the gaming experience on different devices.
3. Interactive Learning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring ways to combine gaming and learning to engage children in interactive educational experiences.
1. Video Game - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating educational components into video games to make them more than just entertainment.
2. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing new Bluetooth peripherals and accessories to enhance the functionality of various devices.
3. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating gamification and interactive learning methods into traditional educational systems.