Golf isn't as accessible a sport as many until you've got something like this Nike Urbangolf Backpack. Short of having a golf course nearby and the funds to participate in 9 or 18 holes, this totable putting set is a fine option.
This clever concept was conceived by Pierre-Marie Cronier as a way to make the highbrow sport more inclusive and to bring it into the realm of everyday life. It affords the opportunity to turn backyards, parks, fields and even alleyways into little fairways on which individuals or groups can play.
The great thing about the Nike Urbangolf Backpack is its compact size. One universal handle can be screwed on to one of four choice irons. Golf balls are stored in the straps of the knapsack and the rough scratch carpet peels off of the front pocket.
The Nike Urbangolf Backpack Turns Parks into Putting Greens
1. Accessible Golf - The Nike Urbangolf Backpack makes golf more inclusive by providing a portable and compact putting set for use in everyday settings.
2. Urban Recreation - The concept of turning parks and other urban spaces into temporary golf courses with the Nike Urbangolf Backpack presents opportunities for innovative recreational experiences.
3. Compact Sporting Goods - The compact design of the Nike Urbangolf Backpack showcases the potential for portable and versatile sporting equipment that can be easily used in various environments.
1. Sports Equipment - The Nike Urbangolf Backpack represents an innovation in the sports equipment industry by offering a portable and compact golf putting set.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The concept of using the Nike Urbangolf Backpack to transform outdoor spaces into golf courses opens up new possibilities for the outdoor recreation industry.
3. Urban Design - The Nike Urbangolf Backpack presents design opportunities for urban planners and architects in creating adaptable spaces for recreational activities like golf.