Professional basketball player Skylar Diggins has designed a new workout for the Nike+ Training Club App.
The workout is meant for serious athletes who don't always have time to hit the gym. Diggins' 'Zoom in 5,' as the routine is called, may only take five minutes to complete, but don't think for a second that it's a walk in the park. In fact, the routine is actually recommended for athletes who regularly engage in higher-level training.
The exercise plan is comprised of six drills, which include everything from lateral bounds to burpees. The training session is condensed, but intense, and you will definitely feel like you've accomplished something once you're done. Most importantly, you won't have any excuse for missing a workout!
The Nike Training Club App Partners with Skylar Diggins
1. Short-duration Workouts - Opportunity for fitness app developers to create personalized training programs that can be completed in a short amount of time.
2. Athlete Collaboration - Opportunity for fitness apps to partner with professional athletes to create specialized workout routines for users.
3. High-intensity Training - Opportunity for fitness apps to offer intense workout plans for serious athletes who want to maximize their training in a limited time.
1. Fitness App Development - Opportunity for fitness app developers to create innovative workout programs that cater to time-constrained athletes.
2. Athletic Training - Opportunity for athletic training organizations to collaborate with fitness apps and professional athletes to design effective workout routines.
3. Sports Performance - Opportunity for sports performance companies to integrate high-intensity training programs into their services, leveraging the popularity of fitness apps.