For skaters looking to add some darker colors into the mix, check out the Nike SB Zoom Zefan Janoski Multi-Color/Black Mandarin colorway. The sneaker is the next step from the earlier Stefan Janoski floral and digital floral patterns that released a month ago. This new 'Black Mandarin' colorway moves a bit away from the ultra-fluorescent colors on the previous models.
This version of the Stefan Janoski features a darker silhouette print with subtle grays, black and white tones, which are contrasted by the more traditional bright orange details. This sneaker is intended for skateboarding, so it's built for some thrashing. The sneaker features soft materials on the upper which also make it a very suitable leisure shoe for casual walking.
The Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski drops November 2nd at 8 AM sharp -- get yours online because this one will sell-out in minutes.
The Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Is Dark and Floral
1. Darker Color Sneakers - There is an opportunity for brands to create sneakers with darker color palettes to cater to skaters and individuals looking for more alternative styles.
2. Floral Print Sneakers - Brands can explore incorporating floral prints on sneakers to add a touch of uniqueness and style to their footwear collections.
3. Skateboarding Sneakers - There is potential for innovation in designing skateboarding-specific sneakers that offer functionality and durability while also appealing to casual wearers.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can tap into the trend of darker color sneakers and floral prints to expand their sneaker offerings and attract a wider consumer base.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can capitalize on the popularity of skateboarding sneakers by creating their own line of stylish and functional footwear.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage the demand for unique and trendy sneakers by curating a selection of skateboarding sneakers and darker color options in their stores.