The Nike SB Primitive Lunar Rod sneaker is a collaborative design effort between Nike and Primitive with professional Nike skateboarder Paul Rodriguez behind the design. Combining the best of skate shoes, casual shoes and running shoes, the Lunar Rod sneaker is an amazing hybrid of design and function.
Rodriguez owns the Primitive store in LA. To design the Lunar Rod sneaker, Rodriguez took the sole of the Lunar Braata shoe and tacked it onto the upper from his own signature model, the P-Rod VI. Rodriguez completes the design with a safari-themed colorway that combines red, black, orange and some textured animal skin.
The Nike SB Primitive Lunar Rod sneaker will be released this October.
The Nike SB Primitive Lunar Rod Sneaker is Designed by Paul Rodriguez
1. Hybrid Shoes - There is potential for companies to create unique combinations of different types of shoes to create a new product category altogether.
2. Collaborative Designs - Collaborations between different brands and individuals can lead to innovative and fresh designs.
3. Unique Colorways - Creating unique and bold color combinations can help a product stand out in a crowded market.
1. Footwear - Footwear companies can explore hybrid designs and unique colorways to create innovative products.
2. Skateboarding - The skateboarding industry can benefit from collaborations between professional skateboarders, brands, and designers to create products that meet their specific needs and preferences.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate elements of casual and athletic wear into their designs while experimenting with unique textures and patterns.