Nike’s ACG collection is meant to be worn regardless of weather conditions. Fittingly named ‘All Conditions Gear,’ the subsidiary brand has returned to release a range of pieces designed for even the wildest adventures. Nike notes that Washington State’s Spirit Lake is an influence for the new collection as well as the idea that consumers need to “break down barriers to the outdoors.”
The new ACG collection features three essential qualities: breathability, motion, and utility. Cargo pants, jackets, and graphic t-shirts embody these qualities by including design elements like stretchable seams and packable insulation. Rounding out the capsule is the ACG Lowcate sneaker.
The collection is now available in select locations, while other retailers can expect a full release on May 28.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike ACG Unveils a Durable and Versatile Summer Collection
1. All-weather Gear - Opportunity for the creation of durable and versatile gear for all-season, all-weather use in outdoor activities
2. Versatile Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in developing outdoor clothing that's designed for different types of outdoor activities and varying weather conditions
3. Breathable and Packable - Opportunity to create packable outdoor gear that's equipped with breathable materials for enhanced comfort and convenience
1. Outdoor Apparel - Outdoor apparel companies can create their own all-weather collection using durable and breathable materials with packable designs for the convenience of its users
2. Outdoor Footwear - Outdoor footwear manufacturers can leverage durable and lightweight materials with all-weather capabilities for their upcoming new lines
3. Sporting Accessories - Companies dealing in sporting accessories can channel the idea of versatility and all-weather capabilities while producing durable and lightweight outdoor gear