Known for his imaginative and unique shoes, Nicholas Kirkwood's SS10 collection was recently designed for fashion house Rodarte. Absolutely stunning, I feel that I could probably pull off the all white version--if I was brave enough.
Complementing Rodarte's patchwork elements in its clothing designs, the Nicholas Kirkwood SS10 melting heels are just as elegantly haphazard. I suggest that you take a good look at them via the gallery above.
The Nicholas Kirkwood SS10 Shoe for Rodarte
1. Imaginative Shoes - Designing shoes with unique and creative elements can set a new trend and stand out in the fashion industry.
2. Haphazard Design - Incorporating haphazard designs into clothing and accessories can create a desirable and innovative look.
3. Monochromatic Shoes - Designing shoes in a single color can add a contemporary and elegant twist to traditional shoe designs.
1. Fashion - Innovative shoe designs such as melting heels can set new trends and influence the fashion industry.
2. Footwear - Creating unique and unconventional shoe designs can give footwear companies a competitive edge in the market.
3. Accessories - Incorporating avant-garde designs in accessories like shoes can attract new customers and create a niche market.