A new Stussy collection was made in collaboration with MOONEYES, which is reported by Highsnobiety to have "represented classic Southern California car culture, with an impressive history amongst drag racing and hot rod enthusiasts."
The collection consists of a selection apparel, including hoodies, tees, quarter-sleeve shirts, crewnecks and jackets. In addition to this, flat-brimmed hats, beanies pins and more accessories are included.
To mark the collaborative effort of the new Stussy series, the pieces feature black, white and yellow color palettes, along with MOONEYE's branding throughout. Presented as a part of its Fall 2016 season, those wishing to purchase the apparel and accessories can find them online and at select Stussy stores while supplies lasts.
This New Stussy Collection Draws from Car Culture in California
1. Motorsport-inspired Streetwear - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with car culture and incorporate racing-inspired designs into their collections.
2. Collaborative Apparel Collections - Potential for brands to partner with other companies or organizations to create unique and limited-edition clothing lines.
3. Niche Market Targeting - Opportunity to cater to specific subcultures or enthusiast groups, such as car enthusiasts, by creating specialized clothing collections.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can capitalize on the trend by curating and offering motorsport-inspired streetwear collections.
2. Automotive - Automotive industry can collaborate with fashion brands to create branded apparel and accessories, expanding their reach to fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Sports Marketing - Sports marketing agencies and brands can explore partnerships with motorsport events or teams to create merchandise and streetwear inspired by the sport.