The new iPad Pros have been unveiled by Apple as the perfect solutions for mobile professionals who are seeking an easy, intuitive way to bring their work with them wherever they go. Outfitted with the new A12X Bionic chip, the tablets are ultra-efficient and boast an eight-core CPU that enables them to be 35% faster with single core processes and 90% faster with multi-core workloads. The tablets come with up to 1TB of storage and are free of front buttons in favor of a gesture-based interface that also features Face ID authentication technology to keep your information secure.
The new iPad Pros sport an edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display that will offer superior color accuracy to make them perfect for digital professionals to rely on when designing.
The New iPad Pros Feature the All-New A12X Bionic Chip
1. Ultra-efficient Tablets - The new iPad Pros with the A12X Bionic chip showcase the disruptive innovation of ultra-efficient tablets, enabling mobile professionals to work faster and more efficiently on the go.
2. Gesture-based Interfaces - The new iPad Pros' gesture-based interface replaces front buttons, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to integrate intuitive gesture controls in their own products and services.
3. Secure Authentication Technology - The Face ID authentication technology in the new iPad Pros offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for industries to explore advanced secure authentication methods, enhancing data security for professionals.
1. Mobile Computing - The ultra-efficient iPad Pros with the A12X Bionic chip present a disruptive innovation opportunity for the mobile computing industry to develop faster and more powerful tablets for professionals on the move.
2. Digital Design - The edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display in the new iPad Pros provides digital design professionals with a disruptive innovation opportunity to create more visually stunning and accurate designs on mobile devices.
3. Security Technology - The Face ID authentication technology in the new iPad Pros presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the security technology industry to explore advanced facial recognition systems for enhanced data protection.