Baking ingredients are not often associated with being stylish, but these new chocolate chips from Dandelion Chocolate are intended to completely change this. The baking chocolate has been created by Senior Industrial Designer Remy Labesque of Tesla Inc. and features a completely different aesthetic than what one would traditionally use to create a recipe. The chips are pyramidal in shape with two thin edges along with two thicker edges that give it a more stylish design that will also increase its rigidity to prevent breakage when being removed from the mold.
The new chocolate chips from Dandelion Chocolate come in three varieties to choose from including 70% cocoa from Ecuador, Costa Rica and Madagascar. The designer hopes to come up with more chocolate styles in the near future, but for now these pyramidal ones retail for $30 for a 17.6-ounce bag.
Image Credit: Dandelion Chocolate
These New Chocolate Chips from Dandelion Chocolate are Chic
1. Stylish Baking Ingredients - The trend of incorporating style and design into baking ingredients presents an opportunity for innovative product development.
2. Alternative Chocolate Shapes - The trend of moving away from traditional chocolate shapes opens up possibilities for unique and eye-catching designs.
3. Luxury Baking Supplies - The trend of offering high-end and premium baking supplies allows for the introduction of artisanal and exclusive products.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore new ways to incorporate style and design into baking ingredients.
2. Confectionery - The confectionery industry can experiment with alternative shapes and designs for chocolate products.
3. Gourmet and Specialty Foods - The gourmet and specialty foods industry can cater to the demand for luxury baking supplies and offer unique artisanal chocolate products.