For Fall/Winter 2018, a new Carhartt WIP collection was revealed by the popular fashion-focused workwear label.
The collection includes cozy flannel shirts, fleece layering pieces, hoodies, wool-lined jackets, collegiate sweaters, crewneck pullovers, puffer jackets, and more. The pieces range from boldly branded vintage-style staples that feature bright hues of red and purple, to classic workwear styles that have more neutral tones at the focus of their design.
With so much variance, the new Carhartt WIP collection can easily be layered or worn on its own, allowing for a casual yet modern aesthetic that can be sported for a wide range of occasions. The collection will be available from Carhartt WIP retailers, as well as from its online store.
Image Credit: Viktor Vauthier
The New Carhartt WIP Collection Boasts Its American Heritage
1. Heritage Workwear Fashion - Opportunity to innovate with the resurgence of classic styles and branding for modern consumers.
2. Layering-focused Fashion - Opportunity to innovate with comfortable and practical pieces that can be worn for various occasions.
3. Branded Vintage-style Fashion - Opportunity to innovate with bold designs that celebrate nostalgia and authenticity.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for retailers to appeal to consumers with a nostalgic love for classic workwear styles with modern updates.
2. E-commerce - Opportunity for e-commerce platforms to make the collection easily accessible to consumers from around the world.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity for manufacturers to develop affordable and durable fabrics that can withstand the rugged demands of workwear while supporting modern design trends.