The 'New Boiz in Town' portrait series is lensed by photographer Emil Monty Freddie who captures Danish models Peter Beyer and Niels H. This chromatic editorial shines a light on eccentric menswear staples showcasing a rich use of bold color and pattern.
These nostalgic shirts, knits and outerwear pieces from the likes of H&M, Vintage Moschino and many others are styled by Mathilde S. who strays from the traditional. Setting sail for the summer season, this energetic photo shoot is the epitome of easy elegance.
Peter and Niels are effortlessly cool, donning standout casuals that are both versatile and wearable without loosing their sense of edge. From army-inspired styles to cabana-chic pieces, the 'New Boiz in Town' portrait series features dynamic menswear displayed in a chromatic image set.
The 'New Boiz in Town' Photo Shoot Sets Sail for Summer
1. Eccentric Menswear Staples - Companies can offer a unique and bold menswear line, perhaps incorporating nostalgic shirts and bold patterns like those seen in the 'New Boiz in Town' shoot.
2. Cabana-chic Fashion - Businesses can create a line of stylish, summery pieces that add a touch of elegance to casual wear, similar to what was showcased in the 'New Boiz in Town' shoot.
3. Chromatic Editorials - Businesses can consider using bold and vibrant color schemes like those seen in the 'New Boiz in Town' shoot to create visually stunning fashion campaigns.
1. Fashion - Clothing brands can take inspiration from the 'New Boiz in Town' shoot to create trendy and unique menswear lines.
2. Photography - Photographers can use bold colors and interesting patterns to create vibrant and captivating photo shoots similar to 'New Boiz in Town.'
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms can use the bold and visually stunning 'New Boiz in Town' shoot as a reference for creating effective and eye-catching ad campaigns for fashion brands.