The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v11 sneakers are lightweight and supportive thanks to plush soles and a stretchy knit upper. While the upper portion of the sneaker helps to hug the feet to provide a snug and comfortable fit, the Fresh Foam midsole helps to make sure that every step is a comfortable one. New Balance also incorporated Ultra Heel technology so that the back of the foot is supported during activity.
The plush and flexible sneaker sets itself apart from most flat-soled designs with a generously sized foam component. Other features of the footwear design include an Ortholite sockliner for comfort and lace closure. The lightweight New Balance sneaker is available in colors like light blue and vibrant citrus and coral, as well as classic black and white iterations.
The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v11 Sneakers are Super Supportive
1. Stretchy Knit Uppers - Opportunity for disruptive innovation exists in creating new stretchy knit materials for uppers that improve fit and reduce environmental impact.
2. Plush Midsoles - Disruptive innovation opportunity exists in the development of new midsole materials that provide even greater comfort and support than foam-based options.
3. Ultra-heel Technology - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating new technologies that support the back of the foot during activity in a way that is even more effective than Ultra-Heel.
1. Footwear - Footwear manufacturers may gain an advantage by incorporating plush and flexible materials into their designs, both for fashion and for improved performance.
2. Athletic Apparel - Athletic apparel manufacturers may benefit from creating more advanced and supportive footwear that helps athletes to perform better and reduce stress on their joints.
3. Materials Science - There is an opportunity for materials scientists to create new, highly functional materials that can be used in footwear and other consumer products to improve comfort and performance.