The New Balance footwear brand is set to release its CRT300 model -- a minimalist white sneaker that has retro roots.
In order to promote the product, the company employed South Korean actor Seung-Bum Ryoo -- who is known for his high-energy performances in eclectic films. He shows off the New Balance footwear in a series of black and white images that leaves his tattooed torso exposed as he sits on a hillside.
With this, the campaign works to complement the minimalist design of the CRT300 model -- with the lack of color used in the images reflecting that of the shoe. The colorway of the CRT300 swaps between white, off-white and light gray -- with the latter of the shades creating a contrast for the New Balance footwear logo.
Actor Seung-Bum Ryoo Stars in This New Balance Footwear Campaign
1. Minimalist Sneakers - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials for minimalist sneaker designs.
2. Celebrity Collaborations - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create AI-powered virtual collaborations with celebrities to promote footwear brands.
3. Black and White Campaigns - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Utilize augmented reality technology to create interactive black and white campaigns that engage consumers.
1. Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Incorporate advanced biometric sensors in footwear to enhance athletic performance and monitor health metrics.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Integrate blockchain technology to verify the authenticity and origin of fashion products, ensuring ethical sourcing and reducing counterfeiting.
3. Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Implement machine learning algorithms to personalize and optimize advertising campaigns, delivering targeted messages to specific consumer segments.