The latest iteration of the New Balance 992 sneaker model boasts a vibrant look, delivering a colorblocking design for the season. Kicking off the new year, the shoe gets a Colorblock version and offers a base foundation of vibrant layering. This is further accented with neutral tones as the overlays to add even more depth.
Additional details include the suede mudguards and split sections at the midfoot section. The bright colorway has royal blue hues at the toe box, the collar panels, and the lateral forefoot molds before further being accented with teal. There are also hints of yellow to be seen on the silhouette at the heel counter above the midsole and through the laces.
Image Credit: Saks Fifth Avenue
The New Balance 992 Arrives in a New Bright Color Palette
1. Colorblocked Sneakers - Opportunity to disrupt the footwear industry by introducing more vibrant, colorblocked designs for sneaker models.
2. Comfort-centric Shoes - Advancements in material technology and design can allow for the creation of even more comfortable and supportive shoes.
3. Sustainability in Sneakers - With the growing focus on sustainability, there is potential for innovative materials and production methods in the sneaker industry.
1. Footwear Industry - Companies in the footwear industry could benefit from exploring more bold designs and comfortable materials to meet changing consumer preferences.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry could see an uptick in activewear and athleisure trends as comfort-centric shoes become more popular.
3. Sustainability Industry - Innovative and sustainable materials and production methods can be utilized in the creation of sneakers to meet growing consumer demands for environmentally friendly products.