Readying itself for the fall season, Nike released a new Air Max BW model.
Utilizing the heavy sole with transparent accents that's become iconic to the Air Max, the brand switches it up a bit by adding in a beige bottom that peaks over the sides and an off-gray midsole as well. This helps the tie the rest of the colorway together -- with the wheat-inspired leather and suede making up the majority.
The tone expends onto the new Nike Air Max BW's canvas bits as well and even on the laces. Right through the middle of the upper however there's a deep brown stripe that helps to add some more variance and Nike's brand name appears in the same color on the heel.
The New Air Max BW from Nike Has a Beige Leather and Suede Construction
1. Sustainable Sneaker Design - Opportunity for sneaker brands to explore eco-friendly materials and processes in their designs.
2. Transparency in Footwear - Opportunity for brands to incorporate transparent accents in their shoe designs to create unique and eye-catching aesthetics.
3. Earth-tone Colorways - Opportunity for brands to experiment with earth-tone color palettes to create a nature-inspired vibe in their footwear collections.
1. Footwear - Opportunity for the footwear industry to innovate by using sustainable materials and incorporating transparent accents in their designs.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for the fashion industry to embrace earth-tone colorways and sustainable designs in their collections.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to offer and promote sustainable and nature-inspired footwear options to eco-conscious consumers.