These funny Netservice ads are just in time for Halloween, showing some rather creepy looking computer cursors beside the normal friendly-looking five-fingered white ones. On the left sides of the ads are cursors shaped like the hands of Freddy Kruger, a zombie and a pirate's hook, which would be far less nice to interact with than the plain white pointer that most computer users are familiar with.
The print ads from Touché, Bologna are a clever way to reiterate that with Netservice, "You are in good hands." Although you don't actually do much interaction with an 8-bit cursor, it's easy to imagine that even attempting a handshake with any of those three creepy cursor hands would lead to someone getting more than a little maimed.
Netservice's Ads Compare Spooky and Regular Cursor Icons
1. Halloween-themed Ads - Opportunity to utilize holiday themes in advertising campaigns
2. Enhanced Cursor Design - Opportunity to create more visually appealing and creative cursor designs
3. Interactive Print Ads - Opportunity to create print ads that encourage interaction with the user
1. Advertising - Opportunity for advertisers to explore creative marketing ideas
2. Graphic Design - Opportunity for graphic designers to create unique cursor designs
3. Print Media - Opportunity for print media to incorporate interactive elements into advertising campaigns