Food allergies have become more acknowledged in the CPG market as brands look to make products applicable for all different kinds of consumers, which is seeing new options like the Nestle Toll House Simply Delicious Morsels being introduced.
The chocolate chips are made with just three ingredients including cane sugar, cocoa butter and real chocolate to ensure it's as wholesome as possible. The chips are also free from eight of the major food allergens including tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, milk, wheat, fish, soy and shellfish.
The Nestle Toll House Simply Delicious Morsels come in 'Semi-Sweet' and '67% Dark Chocolate' varieties, which makes them perfect for consumers to incorporate into their favorite baking recipes. The chocolate chips acknowledge growing consumer demand for free-from products to help them maintain commitments to simple food varieties.
Nestle Toll House Simply Delicious Morsels are Allergen-Free
1. Limited Ingredient Foods - The popularity of limited ingredient baking chocolates highlights the trend towards simpler, cleaner food options.
2. Allergen-free Products - Brands are catering to the increasing demand for allergen-free options, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food industry.
3. Free-from Movement - The introduction of Nestle Toll House Simply Delicious Morsels reflects the growing consumer preference for free-from products, suggesting a need for more diverse offerings in the market.
1. Food Manufacturing - The limited ingredient baking chocolate trend presents an opportunity for food manufacturers to create simplified, allergen-free products for a broader customer base.
2. CPG (consumer Packaged Goods) - The demand for allergen-free and free-from products requires CPG brands to develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of health-conscious consumers.
3. Bakery and Confectionery - The introduction of limited ingredient baking chocolates opens up disruptive opportunities for bakery and confectionery businesses to create innovative, allergen-friendly dessert options.