Hyuna Shin recently shot a series for Neon/Muine Magazine, showcasing various boldly colored makeup arrangements. While makeup is usually used to accent or emphasize a person's features, in a few of the shots featured here, it's the other way around.
One photograph shows a model whose face has been covered almost completely in a dark pink. It runs from her chin to just a few inches below her eyes. The remaining part of her face is covered by white makeup. Outlining the border between pink and white is a dotted black line that also wraps itself around the model's eyebrows and forehead.
Other looks in the series are more subtle, but no less creative. From multicolored lipstick to purple eyebrows, Hyuna Shin has captured a number of styles.
This Neon/Muine Magazine Series is Colorful
1. Bold Makeup Arrangements - Opportunity to explore unconventional makeup techniques and designs.
2. Creative Use of Color - Opportunity to experiment with vibrant and eye-catching color combinations.
3. Accentuating Features - Opportunity to challenge traditional makeup norms and focus on highlighting specific facial features.
1. Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetic brands to create new products and techniques inspired by bold and creative makeup looks.
2. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for fashion photographers to incorporate unique makeup styles to enhance visual storytelling.
3. Beauty Influencer Marketing - Opportunity for beauty influencers to showcase and promote unconventional makeup trends to their followers.