Fashion photographer Matthias Vriens-Mcgrath snaps 80s inspired neon fashions for the September issue of Flair Italia Magazine. The vibrantly hued editorial, appropriately titled ‘Neon,’ makes great use of color as it channels a decadent decade.
80s inspired clothing in saturated electric pinks, blues, oranges and yellows with structured shoulders are on display while the make-up is incredibly garish. With crazy shades of eyeshadow massed onto eyelids and bright neon lip colors, model Flo Gennaro’s makeup may have been inspired by 'Jem and the Holograms.'
80s-Inspired Neon Fashions in Flair Italia
1. 80s-inspired Neon Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create bold, nostalgic collections that cater to consumers' desire for vibrant, retro styles.
2. Decadent Color Palettes - Opportunity for beauty and cosmetic companies to develop bold and vivid makeup products that embrace the trend of vibrant, garish colors.
3. Revival of 80s Fashion Influence - Opportunity for fashion influencers and stylists to incorporate 80s-inspired elements into their work, creating visually striking and attention-grabbing looks.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands and designers can capitalize on the 80s-inspired neon fashion trend by creating clothing lines that appeal to consumers seeking vibrant, retro styles.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty and cosmetic companies can take advantage of the decadent color palette trend by developing a range of bold and vivid makeup products that cater to the growing demand for vibrant, garish colors.
3. Fashion Influencer Marketing - Fashion influencers and stylists can leverage the revival of 80s fashion influence by incorporating elements from the era into their content, attracting and engaging their audience with visually striking and attention-grabbing looks.