The new Neil Barret 2012 leather backpack from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection revitalizes the tote bag with a sharp and elegant leather makeover.
The Neil Barret 2012 leather backpack embraces adventure and elegance with its opened top satchel design paired with the chic beige coloring. Made from soft Italian leather, the rucksack allows you to tote around your books and supplies while complementing your spring or summer apparel. A flexible handle atop the backpack allows you to carry the sack as a handbag if public transportation doesn’t afford you the room to wear this stylish accessory on your back.
Comfort, practicality and style come together to make the Neil Barret 2012 leather backpack a beautiful addition to your wardrobe.
The Neil Barrett 2012 Leather Backpack Combines Adventure with Elegance
1. Adventure-elegance Combination - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating bags or accessories that combine adventure and elegance in unique ways.
2. Leather Makeovers - Disruptive innovation can take place in creating new designs for leather bags and accessories.
3. Flexibility in Carrying Options - Innovation opportunities exist in creating bags with flexible carrying options to accommodate different situations.
1. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can explore opportunities to create new products that cater to the adventure-elegance combination and offer innovative leather makeovers.
2. Travel - The travel industry can benefit from creating bags or accessories that offer flexible carrying options and cater to the adventure-elegance combination.
3. Design - The design industry can explore opportunities to create innovative bag designs that combine adventure and elegance in unique and practical ways.