Those who are already in a relationship may be familiar with these stats, but for those who are single, the 'Need to Save Money' Infographic may come as a shock. The statistics show that the total amount spent in a month while dating could be saved up for some lavish vacation trips.
The infographic reveals that each person spends approximately $743 per month for their other half. This total accounts for the flowers, the parking stubs, the bottle of wine, lavish dinners, phone plans and much more. Many couples may not have calculated their monthly total, but have surely felt their wallets gone light. The chart shows that this hefty sum could have taken the ladies on a ten day vacation cruise to the Caribbean with the company of three friends. As for the guys, you could have got yourself a Gibson custom electric guitar.
There is a price for everything, even for the company of your better half. Hopefully this information doesn't scare away the love birds or the lonely souls, just spend wisely and you're good to go.
The 'Need to Save Money' Infographic Will Shock Couples
1. Budget-saving Dating - Opportunities for developing innovative budget-saving dating apps and services.
2. Experience-based Spending - Opportunities for creating experience-based spending services and products targeting couples and singles alike.
3. Personal Finance Awareness - Opportunities for developing apps and services that help people conveniently track their personal finances and manage expenses.
1. Dating - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating online platforms and mobile apps that cater to budget-conscious daters.
2. Travel - Opportunities for developing travel services and packages for budget-conscious couples and individuals who prioritize experiences over material possessions.
3. Personal Finance - Opportunities for developing personal finance services and products that empower individuals and couples to be more aware of their expenditures and make smarter financial decisions.