The Ne-net Fall 2012 ready to wear collection is artful and avant-garde. Rich in a variety of bold textures and patterns, this expressive runway presentation takes inspiration from floral and other organic elements found in nature.
A contemporary take on a timeless tribal aesthetic, this fearlessly styled collection is making a splash at Tokyo Fashion Week. From feminine layering to prairie-inspired pieces, this stunning show shines a spotlight on grassy headwear accessories. From moss-clad wigs to organic sculptural elements and animalistic headdresses, the Ne-net Fall 2012 ready to wear collection dares to be different.
Pushing the boundaries of fashion, Japanese designer Kazuaki Takashima presents a distinctive point of view that is both whimsical and imaginative. Exuding character and plenty of personality, this quirky collection is gaining attention for all the right reasons.
The Ne-net Fall 2012 RTW Collection is Rich in Texture
1. Rich Texture Fashion - The use of bold and varied textures in fashion creates disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to experiment with unconventional materials and techniques.
2. Tribal-inspired Aesthetic - The incorporation of tribal influences in fashion presents disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to reimagine traditional motifs and create unique, culturally-inspired designs.
3. Organic Headwear Accessories - The emergence of grassy headwear accessories in fashion opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for designers to explore sustainable materials and eco-friendly fashion accessories.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can benefit from the disruptive innovation opportunities arising from incorporating rich textures, tribal influences, and organic headwear accessories in collections.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturing can capitalize on the disruptive innovation opportunities presented by the demand for unconventional materials and techniques used in fashion with rich textures.
3. Accessories Design - The accessories design industry can tap into the disruptive innovation opportunities offered by the emerging trend of organic headwear accessories and create unique, nature-inspired fashion accessories.