TUSHY, one of the leading contemporary bidet brands, is celebrating National 6/9 Day (on June 9th) with the launch of a new one-day-only promotion that will ensure "all your bits are fresh and clean, so you can get into the hole-iday spirit."
TUSHY is offering a $60 discount when customers purchase its Classic bidets on the holiday with the code 'SIXNINEDAY.' Every TUSHY Classic 3.0 will be $69 when you purchase two or more (originally priced at $129). The new promotion is perfect for households with two or more bathrooms, appealing to consumers fearful of ever running out of toilet paper.
Bidets have become increasingly popular since the onset of the global pandemic, as consumers opt for a long-term solution to bathroom needs. The device not only saves consumers money in the long term but also helps reduce paper usage, helping to create a more sustainable lifestyle.
Image Credit: TUSHY
TUSHY Celebrates National 6/9 Day with a One-Day-Only Sale
1. Bidet Adoption - The rise in popularity of bidets during the pandemic has created a niche for innovative bidet companies like TUSHY to satisfy consumers looking for eco-friendly and cost-effective alternatives to bathroom needs.
2. Holiday Sales - One-day-only holiday sales like TUSHY's 6/9 Day promotion offer disruptive innovation opportunities for companies as a way of increasing customer engagement and promoting their brand.
3. Sustainability - As eco-consciousness resumes a central part of people's lifestyles, promoting eco-friendly solutions like bidets helps companies to meet the consumer's sustainability demands and gives them a competitive edge in the market.
1. Bathroom and Toilet Fixtures - Manufacturers of toilets, bidets, and other bathroom fixtures can innovate new designs, product features and technologies that follow eco-sustainable principles in response to the increasing adoption of bidets during the pandemic.
2. E-commerce - TUSHY, a DTC (Direct to Consumer) brand, has successfully used holiday sales like the 6/9 Day promotion to its advantage by increasing customer engagement and building brand recognition. Thus, e-commerce companies can incorporate such promotions to grow their customer base and drive sales.
3. Sustainability Consulting - Sustainability consultancies play a critical role in helping organizations to develop and implement eco-sustainable practices. By developing sustainable eco-friendly solutions for businesses, consultancies can increase the demand for bidets and other eco-friendly alternatives, thus promoting sustainable practices within various industries.