Roots Canada recently launched its new collection for kids, dubbed the Nature Club range. Since the brand's inception, Roots has been inspired by the Canadian wilderness. The brand believes that nature provides us a unique place to be expressive and find gratitude.
That said, the new Nature Club collection reflects these same values and aims to engage the younger generation with nature. The kid's apparel range is available online through Roots Canada's e-platform store as well as in retail locations across Canada. Some featured items in the collection include the Kids Nature Club Overalls, which is the brand's take on authentic workwear. Nature Club also includes the Kids Nature Club Shacket and the Kids Nature Club Vest.
Image Credit: Roots
Roots Canada Launches the Nature Club Clothing Collection for Kids
1. Eco-friendly Kids Apparel - There is a growing market for sustainable and eco-friendly kids apparel that promotes environmental awareness.
2. Nature-inspired Kidswear - Kidswear brands can tap into the trend of nature-inspired clothing to promote outdoor activities and engagement with the natural environment.
3. Functional Kids Clothing - Parents are looking for functional clothing options for their children that are durable and well-suited for outdoor activities and play.
1. Children's Clothing - The children's clothing industry has an opportunity to create sustainable and nature-inspired collections that encourage outdoor activities and engagement with nature.
2. Retail - Retailers can cater to parents' demand for functional and eco-friendly children's clothing by offering dedicated collections in-store and online.
3. Outdoor Activities - Brands and businesses that promote outdoor activities and active play for children can partner with eco-friendly kids apparel brands to offer a complete experience for families.