Last summer, Too Faced released a series of products as part of its 'Natural Love' collection, and now, the cosmetics brand is extending that line with the introduction of a gorgeous face palette that's sure to enhance one's natural look.
This palette features everything one needs to achieve a rosey, sun-kissed look, including blushes, highlighters and a bronzer. The trio of products works to complement any skin tone, and helps one elevate their aesthetic, resulting in a "coveted natural beauty look." The palette is not yet available in stores, but was recently teased on Too Faced's founder's Instagram page with an accompanying message that described the "coconut-butter infused blushes, highlighters, and a bronzing veil."
Image Credit: Jerrod Blandino via Instagram @jerrodblandino
Too Faced's Natural Love Collection Features a Trio of Products
1. Multi-use Face Palettes - There is an opportunity for cosmetics brands to create more multi-use face palettes that cater to different skin tones and highlight natural beauty.
2. Incorporating Natural Ingredients - Cosmetics brands can consider incorporating natural ingredients in their makeup palettes to enhance the product's overall value and appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Social Media Teasers - More cosmetics brands are likely to use social media teasers to create buzz around upcoming product releases.
1. Cosmetics Industry - The cosmetics industry can create more innovative and natural makeup products that cater to different skin tones and highlight natural beauty.
2. Health and Beauty Industry - The health and beauty industry can collaborate with cosmetics brands to create multi-use makeup palettes that double as skincare products.
3. Social Media Industry - The social media industry can capitalize on the increasing use of social media teasers by cosmetics brands to create more targeted ad campaigns.