If you are one of those people who just can’t wear their Crocs enough, then the Native Jefferson Shoes featured here are just for you.
Made of EVA, and looking like the victim of a drive-by punch holing, the Native Jefferson shoes are available in a variety of colors and are perfect for the spring and summer. Get your hands on them now, because they will soon be purchased by every cook and chef that has ever worked in a restaurant.
The Native Jefferson Shoes for Spring and Summer 2010
1. EVA Footwear - The use of EVA material in footwear manufacturing is disrupting the fashion industry by providing comfort and lightweight design.
2. Color Variety - The trend of providing a variety of colors in footwear is disrupting the market and driving sales.
3. Crocs-inspired Footwear - The trend of producing footwear similar to Crocs is disrupting the market through innovative designs.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - Manufacturers of traditional footwear can turn to EVA material and a variety of colors to enhance their product offerings and stay competitive.
2. Restaurant and Hospitality Industry - The restaurant and hospitality industry can tap into the trend of croc-inspired footwear for their staff uniforms or merchandise lines.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can benefit from offering Crocs-inspired footwear and EVA material products to appeal to fashion-conscious consumers seeking both comfort and style.