Photography duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shot Natalia Vodianova and Marlon Teixeira for a FORUM Jeans campaign, and there isn’t much left to say but "Wow."
I’m not sure if Natalia Vodianova and Marlon Teixeira have worked together before, but chemistry does not seem to be an issue at all. You may have to look at the pictures above a couple of times before you realize this is a jeans campaign.
Implications - And that, I think, is most of the campaign's appeal. The shoot is intriguing as a series of pictures, the jeans are almost an afterthought. FORUM jeans has done a great job of creating buzz worthy marketing for their brand. I wouldn't be surprised to see more denim companies follow suit.
Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott Shoot Natalia Vodianova and Marlon Teixeira
1. Jeans Campaigns as Art - Jeans campaigns that focus on artistic and visually intriguing photography rather than just showcasing the product itself.
2. Models as Visual Storytellers - Using models to tell a visual story that goes beyond just showcasing a product.
3. Buzz-worthy Marketing - Creating marketing campaigns that generate buzz beyond the initial product being advertised.
1. Denim Fashion - Denim fashion brands can use artistic and visually intriguing photography in their marketing campaigns rather than just showcasing the product.
2. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can tell a more compelling visual story by using models to go beyond just showcasing the product.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Brands can benefit from creating buzz-worthy marketing campaigns that generate attention beyond the actual product advertised.