Although I brought the Etam Spring/Summer 2010 lingerie and swimsuit collection to your attention not too long ago, they have a daywear line, which Natalia Vodianova for Etam also models.
This dainty damsel puts her sultry stare to work, making the feminine line seem more sexy than demure. Natalia Vodianova for Etam appears to be their model of choice. Having already showcased their lingerie and swimwear line, I wonder if she’s already booked to model their fall/winter line.
Natalia Vodianova for Etam Models their SS10 Daywear Collection
1. Daywear Damsels - Opportunity for brands to market their daywear lines using sultry and feminine models like Natalia Vodianova for Etam.
2. Lingerie-to-daywear Shift - Innovative brands can tap into the growing trend of lingerie-inspired daywear, as seen in Etam's Spring/Summer 2010 collection.
3. Model-of-choice Marketing - Brands can build brand loyalty and recognition by choosing a model of choice, as Etam has done with Natalia Vodianova to showcase multiple fashion lines.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the trend of lingerie-inspired daywear and build brand recognition by choosing a model of choice.
2. Marketing - Marketing agencies can offer model-of-choice marketing strategies to fashion brands to build brand loyalty and recognition.
3. Retail - Retail businesses can add lingerie-inspired daywear lines to their product offerings to tap into the growing trend.