Bringing together the worlds of sporty and vintage chic, the Nasty Gal April look book offers a fashionable step into spring.
Featuring model Melodie Monrose as the super fit subject jumping around tennis courts and lounging on sports stadium steps while wearing midriff-bearing tops with chunky platform heels, the look book displays the amazing new and vintage finds the online retailer has to offer. One of the most striking aspects of the collection of images is Melodie's makeup, wearing bright neon eye shadow in shades of pink and yellow which accentuate her cat-like eyes beautifully.
Check out the Nasty Gal April look book for some retro inspiration on how to look catwalk-ready even when you're breaking a sweat on the courts.
Melodie Monrose Stars in the Sporty Chic Nasty Gal April Look Book
1. Sporty Chic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate sporty and vintage elements into their designs for a fresh and trendy look.
2. Neon Eye Shadow Trend - Chance for beauty brands to create and promote bold neon eye shadow colors for customers looking to make a statement with their makeup.
3. Retro Inspired Look Books - Potential for online retailers to create look books featuring retro-inspired fashion choices that appeal to customers seeking unique and nostalgic styles.
1. Fashion Retail - Businesses in the fashion retail industry can explore opportunities in incorporating sporty and vintage designs into their collections for a fashionable and attractive appeal.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty brands can capitalize on the neon eye shadow trend by introducing vibrant shades of eye shadow to cater to consumers wishing to experiment with bolder makeup looks.
3. Online Retail - Opportunity for online retailers to create retro-inspired look books to cater to customers looking for unique and nostalgic fashion choices.