After seeing Lady Gaga wearing the orbiting hat from the new Nasir Mazhar collection on the ‘Ellen DeGeneres Show,’ I had to go and find out more about the collection.
It turns out that the Lady Gaga hat was not the only peculiar design in the Nasir Mazhar Fall/Winter 2009 collection.
As you can see in the gallery images, the man’s designs are simply out of this world. And the presentation’s atmosphere with the models and settings adds an extra element to the eccentricity. No wonder Lady Gaga is a fan of his work.
Nasir Mazhar Fall/Winter 2009 is Out of This World
1. Eccentric Fashion - Designers are creating out of this world fashion pieces, creating disruption to the traditional fashion industry's approach to clothing design and material usage.
2. Celebrity Influence - Celebrities like Lady Gaga can influence fashion trends, allowing for new designers to reach wider audiences and breaking down the traditional barriers of entry to the fashion industry.
3. Alternative Runway Shows - Designers are exploring non-traditional runway shows, creating immersive experiences with unusual settings that capture the attention of a broader audience.
1. Fashion Industry - Eccentric fashion designers like Nasir Mazhar are providing opportunities for disruption in the fashion industry's approach to clothing design.
2. Celebrities/entertainment Industry - Celebrities like Lady Gaga have the potential to shape fashion and create opportunities for new designers to enter the market.
3. Event Planning Industry - Non-traditional runway shows like Nasir Mazhar's presentation showcase designers' work in unique, immersive settings and create new opportunities for event planning and production companies.