While many automobiles are getting the environmentally friendly treatment, there are still some methods of transportation that have not been so lucky. That has come to end for the snowmobile crowd at least, thanks to the Nanuq Alpine vehicle. Although it might look like some retro take on a futuristic ride (ahem, Star Wars), it does look like a pretty mean machine.
Designed by Jessica Covi, the Nanuq Alpine vehicle ranks low on the air and noise pollution chart. Yet, it doesn't sacrifice high speeds, digital interfaces and steering mechanisms in the process. The Nanuq Alpine vehicle also boasts ergonomic seating perfect for long treks as well as a GPS system that is pretty necessary considering the hard terrain traveled in the European Mountain Range Alps.
Jessica Covi's Nanuq Alpine Vehicle is Futuristically Designed
1. Eco-friendly Vehicles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more eco-friendly vehicles for other methods of transportation.
2. Futuristic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate futuristic designs into vehicles across various industries.
3. High-tech Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate digital interfaces and advanced steering mechanisms into different modes of transportation.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore and implement eco-friendly technologies in the automotive industry.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create eco-friendly and high-performing vehicles for outdoor recreational activities like snowmobiling.
3. Tourism and Travel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced GPS systems and ergonomic seating for comfortable and efficient travel in different terrains.