Dairy Queen is hosting an auction on eBay in collaboration with 'auctioncause' to award one lucky fan a named Dairy Queen Blizzard menu item, a VIP box, and a $5,000 gift card. The proceeds gained from the auction will support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, which supports the health of more than 10 million kids around the world each year.
The winner of the auction will be able to name a Dairy Queen Blizzard after themselves, meaning their name will be plastered on Dairy Queen's website and social media accounts, such as Twitter and Instagram. On top of this, the VIP box includes merchandise, collectibles, and extras that have yet to be confirmed. The winner will also receive a $5,000 'Treat Pass' to Dairy Queen that can be shared with friends and family. The Treat Pass can be used to order any item on the menu, though it is intended to offer everyone connected to the winner a taste of their exclusive named Blizzard.
Image Credit: Dairy Queen
Dairy Queen is Hosting an Auction for a Named Blizzard Menu Item
1. Charity-driven Brand Collaborations - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with charitable organizations to offer unique experiences to their customers while supporting a good cause.
2. Personalized Menu Offerings - Innovative way for food and beverage outlets to engage their customers by offering the chance to personalize their menu offering and gain social media publicity.
3. Exclusive Fan Experiences - Opportunity for companies to offer their customers unique and exclusive fan experiences while increasing brand loyalty and supporting charitable causes.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the food and beverage industry to partner with charitable organizations to offer unique personalized menu offerings and exclusive fan experiences.
2. Social Media - Opportunity for social media platforms to highlight brand collaborations with charitable organizations, thereby increasing user engagement and brand loyalty.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Opportunity for non-profit organizations to partner with brands and offer unique experiences to their supporters, while raising funds for their cause and driving awareness.