To promote its Naked Juice Smoothies across the UK, PepsiCo has launched the Nake Juice 'Grab Some Good Stuff' campaign, which comprises a mobile sampling tour and an arcade-style Facebook game.
The campaign attempts to get more consumers, ages 24 to 35, to try out the brand's healthy juice smoothies. The sampling tour will be a four-week event that spans some of the highest traffic areas across the UK and will involve brand ambassadors handing out bottles (over 120,000!) of Naked Juice to passersby. Consumers will also be encouraged to visit the brand's Facebook page to play the Naked Juice 'Grab Some Good Stuff' game, which mimics those arcade games where the goal is to grab a prize with a metal claw. Whatever you grab, a prize is guaranteed for every game, and include things like free vouchers for Naked Juice Smoothies and retail coupons ranging in value from £25 and £120.
Naked Juice 'Grab Some Good Stuff' Campaign Offers Arcade-Like Fun
1. Mobile Sampling Tours - The Naked Juice 'Grab Some Good Stuff' campaign showcases the trend of using mobile tours to reach consumers and promote a product or brand.
2. Arcade-style Marketing - The Naked Juice 'Grab Some Good Stuff' Facebook game demonstrates the trend of incorporating arcade-style elements into marketing campaigns to engage and entertain consumers.
3. Health-conscious Beverage Promotion - The Naked Juice 'Grab Some Good Stuff' campaign reflects the trend of promoting healthy beverage options and targeting specific consumer demographics, such as the 24 to 35 age group.
1. Beverage Industry - The Naked Juice 'Grab Some Good Stuff' campaign presents opportunities for beverage companies to employ innovative marketing strategies that prioritize health-conscious consumers.
2. Tourism and Events Industry - The mobile sampling tour aspect of the Naked Juice 'Grab Some Good Stuff' campaign suggests disruptive innovation potential for the tourism and events industry to create unique and immersive experiences for consumers.
3. Digital Marketing and Gaming Industry - The Naked Juice 'Grab Some Good Stuff' Facebook game highlights opportunities for the digital marketing and gaming industry to develop interactive and engaging experiences that integrate brands and products.