Using nail wraps on your nails is an incredible way to get unique and put interesting patterns on your nails without waiting for them to dry. They also last much longer than regular nail polish. Essentially, they are a pliable piece of plastic like material that simply sticks to your nail and stays put. When they are applied to your finger nails, they look exactly as if you'd painted your nails, only with way more detail.
These nail wraps by 'Scratch' are brand new from L.A. and are changing up just how creative nail art can be. Scratch focuses on designs made by local artists and illustrators. This unique platform is currently acting as a way for artists to collaborate and turn their creations into a fun, wearable medium.
These Nail Wraps by Scratch are Artistically Wearable Designs
1. Artist-collaborated Nail Wraps - The trend of creating artist-designed nail wraps to provide unique and intricate designs on nails for a longer-lasting result.
2. Sustainable Nail Polish Alternatives - The trend of using nail wraps as an eco-friendly and less toxic alternative to traditional nail polish that involves chemicals.
3. Virtual Nail Artistry Services - The trend of using technology to provide virtual nail artistry services using nail wraps to deliver to customers worldwide 24/7.
1. Beauty Products - Beauty product companies can explore the creation of artist-designed nail wraps and expand their innovative offerings.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage nail wraps as an accessory to complement their clothing lines for a complete fashion statement.
3. Art & Design - Art and design industries can consider collaborating with nail wrap companies to showcase their talents in a new medium for a unique product offering.