The 'My Dark Little Room' series is another addition to August Bradley's delightful but dark Hasselblad Masters Book. Involving lone characters in what seems like an abandoned house, 'My Dark Little Room' invokes a sense of sadness and mysticism.
Regardless, the photography and editing are impeccably executed in the series. Although the tone may be dark, the colors in the photos are definitely vivid. The combination of August Bradley's great concept, inept skill and the emotionally-charged expressions on the model's faces makes for a riveting series of prints.
'My Dark Little Room' by August Bradley is Both Depressing and Detailed
1. Emotional Photography - Opportunity for photographers to create emotionally charged photography through color, lighting, and composition.
2. Depressing Aesthetics - Opportunity for designers to create products and services that embrace a more somber and melancholic aesthetic.
3. Mystical Themes - Opportunity for writers and content creators to explore mystical and enigmatic themes that evoke a sense of wonder and curiosity.
1. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to create new works that push the boundaries of traditional photography.
2. Design - Opportunity for designers to explore new aesthetics that cater to people's changing moods and emotions.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity for writers, filmmakers, and content creators to create new works that embrace a more mystical and enigmatic tone.