The fashion featured throughout the Muse Dress Up editorial may be relatively seductive and sophisticated, but the poses and styling tell a different story. From quirky facial expressions to transformation hairstyles, the editorial is as fun and playful as it is feminine and flirty.
The Muse Dress Up editorial was shot by talented New York-based photographer Tim Barber. It stars model Kristina Salvinovic. The Croatian beauty was styled by Susan Winget, who chose a wardrobe filled with billowing dresses, bold prints and bright colors from fashion houses such as Balenciaga, Jil Sander, Dior and Fendi. Her creative hairstyles were done by Dennis Lanni, giving the looks a fun facade.
The hair is definitely the most memorable part of the shoot, with one style featuring bright pencils.
The Muse Dress Up Shoot Stars a Quirky Kristina Salvinovic
1. Transformational Hairstyles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the hairstyling industry to create bold and playful hairstyles that express personality and individuality.
2. Creative Fashion Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in fashion photography to capture unconventional and playful poses and expressions for editorial shoots.
3. Whimsical Editorial Themes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in editorial shoot themes to showcase creativity, humor, and lightheartedness in fashion.
1. Beauty and Hairstyling - With the emphasis on fun and quirky hairstyles, the hairstyling industry has a disruptive opportunity to innovate in bold and unconventional hair colors, textures, and structures.
2. Fashion Photography - With the demand for playful and whimsical editorial shoots, the fashion photography industry has a disruptive opportunity to experiment with unconventional angles, lighting, expressions, and themes.
3. Fashion and Apparel - With the need for bold and daring pieces to complement the playful editorial themes, the fashion and apparel industry has a disruptive opportunity to create colorful, versatile, and unconventional garments that express personality and individuality.