Fem is a new line of multifunctional bags by East Tokyo Made that seeks to bring comfort and versatility to the consumer. The meaning of the world "fem" in Sweedish translates to "five" and is set to represent the five pillars of good design for the company: simple, stylish, practical, joyful and universal.
The multifuncitonal bags are conceptualized and designed in Japan with a minimalist motif in mind. The bags are gender-neutral and boast an ultra lightweight fabric that is water and stain-resistant, highly breathable, well-organized and foldable. Designed to "meet the daily lifestyle and aesthetic demand of minimalists worldwide," the multifunctional bags come in four colors: black, tan, white and navy, and are a fitting accessory to any outfit.
Photo Credits: Kickstarter
Fem Bags are Made in Japan and Boast a Lightweight Composition
1. Minimalist Design - Opportunity to create more products with a minimalist design and potentially revolutionize industries such as fashion and furniture.
2. Multifunctional Products - Opportunity to create more products that serve multiple purposes, disrupting industries such as travel and outdoor gear.
3. Ultra Lightweight Composition - Opportunity to create more lightweight products that are also durable, potentially disrupting industries such as transportation and construction.
1. Fashion - Fem Bags can revolutionize the fashion industry by introducing minimalism in bags design.
2. Travel and Outdoor Gear - Fem Bags offer versatile features that can disrupt industries such as travel and outdoor gear, where portability and functionality are highly valued.
3. Transportation and Construction - The ultra lightweight fabric of Fem Bags can revolutionize industries such as transportation and construction by providing lighter and smarter solutions.