The buy-one-and-donate strategy is present across virtually every industry from shoes to water bottles. Bracelets are an item that has brought special interest to cause marketing; it's been almost ten years since the LiveStrong band and a myriad of charities are following the same model.
The power of social recognition is very strong, as people like to showcase their altruistic endeavors, so wearing a bracelet on your arm that demonstrates you support a cause becomes a fad over night. In 2012, Mud Love charity bracelets will be everywhere. They are going to become the new Silly Bandz, except even bigger because of their charitable connotation. Priced at $5, they make a great inexpensive gift and with their purchase, you contribute to providing clean water to a child in Africa for a whole year. So if you are feeling a little guilty from all your holiday expenses, at least spend some money on a cute bracelet that will benefit a child in need.
Mud Love Charity Bracelets the New Silly Bandz of 2012
1. Charitable Fashion Accessory Fad - There is an opportunity for companies to create a line of charitable fashion accessories that become a fad overnight, allowing people to showcase their support for a cause and contribute to charity.
2. The Power of Social Recognition - Companies can leverage the power of social recognition to create a sense of community around charitable causes, encouraging people to display their support through public displays of charitable fashion accessories.
3. Buy-one-and-donate Strategy - The buy-one-and-donate strategy has become present across virtually every industry, with opportunities for companies to create products that allow consumers to contribute to charity with their purchase.
1. Fashion & Accessories - There is an opportunity for the fashion and accessories industry to create a line of charitable fashion accessories that become a fad overnight, allowing people to showcase their support for a cause and contribute to charity.
2. Charity & Non-profit - Charity and non-profit organizations can collaborate with fashion and accessories companies to create charitable fashion accessories that allow people to display their support for a cause and contribute to charity.
3. Consumer Goods - Companies in the consumer goods industry can incorporate the buy-one-and-donate strategy into their product offerings, allowing consumers to contribute to charity with their purchase and feel a sense of community around charitable causes.