Need a new phone? How about the Motorola FLIPOUT Android 2.1? This little baby is just as good as any other smart phone available on the market.
Featuring a square-like shape, the Motorola FLIPOUT Android 2.1 "flips out" to reveal its keyboard. There is also a touchscreen, which makes it feel like an iPhone. Other features on this phone include a 3-megapixel camera and "one-touch" uploading systems to popular social media websites such as Facebook.
Motorola FLIPOUT Android 2.1 Enters the Phone Market in a Dapper Way
1. Flip-out Phones - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new designs and form factors for smartphones that offer unique user experiences.
2. Touchscreen Keyboards - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative touchscreen keyboard technologies to enhance user input on smartphones.
3. Social Media Integration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating seamless and efficient integrations between smartphones and popular social media platforms for easier content sharing.
1. Mobile Phone Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with design experts to create unconventional smartphone designs that captivate consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Investing in research and development to improve touchscreen keyboard technologies for various electronic devices.
3. Social Media Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with smartphone manufacturers to develop advanced social media integration tools for businesses and marketers.