The Moschino Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection is making major waves with its wild Milan Fashion Week runway presentation. Designed to resemble the aisles of a supermarket, this whimsical and quirky catwalk stays true to the Italian label's daring brand aesthetic.
This visually striking collection features a series of custom-designed textiles that are infused with humor and corporate marketing. Taking branding to new heights, models don dapper suiting, sharp separates and sleek accessories branded with common company logos.
The candy-colored Moschino Spring/Summer 2013 collection is not for the faint of heart. This daring runway presentation is distinctive and bold, proving that a 'more is more' style motto is a surefire way to get one noticed for their eclectic fashion sense.
The Moschino Spring/Summer 2013 Collection Features Fierce Patterns
1. Supermarket-inspired Runways - Opportunity for fashion brands to create whimsical and unique runway shows inspired by everyday environments.
2. Custom-designed Textiles - Opportunity for textile companies to collaborate with fashion brands in creating unique and branded fabrics.
3. Distinctive and Bold Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to embrace a 'more is more' style approach and stand out with their daring and eclectic designs.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to innovate and create unique runway presentations and clothing collections.
2. Textile - Opportunity for textile companies to collaborate with fashion brands in creating custom-designed fabrics and materials.
3. Marketing and Branding - Opportunity for companies to explore unconventional methods of branding and marketing, such as incorporating logos into fashion designs and runway shows.