Creative Director Jeremy Scott appointed the help of popular agitpop artists Gilbert & George for his latest Moschino Menswear collection. For the Fall/Winter 2016 season, the Moschino man will be dressed in bright and cartoonish wardrobe.
Digging deep into Gilbert & George's archives, Jeremy Scott produced a collection filled with saturated color, combat wear and punk details. Like the art duo's most famous works, the pieces in this collection feature bright pink, electric green and neon blue hues. Scott also incorporated the artists' slogans and heads across color-rich garments. Denim is given a spray-paint treatment while trousers are shaded with scribbles.
The Moschino Menswear Fall/Winter 2016 collection brings surreal graphics to life and is a modern interpretation of iconic art.
The Moschino Menswear Fall Collection is Pervaded with Bright Designs
1. Bright-and-cartoonish-wardrobe - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to create unique and eye-catching clothing designs inspired by cartoons and bright colors.
2. Saturated-color-trend - Disruptive innovation potential in the textile industry to develop new dyeing techniques and materials that enhance the saturation and vibrancy of colors in clothing.
3. Artistic-collaboration-trend - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to collaborate with artists and incorporate their artwork into clothing designs, offering customers unique and limited-edition pieces.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of bright and cartoonish wardrobe to attract young and fashion-forward customers.
2. Textile - The textile industry has an opportunity to invest in research and development for creating and enhancing saturated colors in fabrics and garments.
3. Art - The art industry can explore collaborations with fashion brands to expand their reach and create wearable art pieces that bring their works to a wider audience.